Thursday, May 28, 2009

17" Work Meister S1's..

Received my first set of wheels from Jason over in Okinawa, Japan. They are a set of white 17x7 +26 and 17x8 +26 Work Meister S1's. The paint on them is all chipped and flaking off, but that is not a problem, as I will be refinishing them. I plan to refinish the centers in a metallic forest green, and to get the lips and barrels repolished. I will be ordering replacement decals from Jeremy at AKH Trading.



Also purchased more Volk/Rays stickers for my TE37's. I plan to refinish the TE37's in a matte black finish. Originally I wanted to use the blue stickers on them, but I am now leaning towards using the black decals instead. The smaller Volk Racing decals are for the spokes of CE28's. I ordered the wrong ones as I was not aware that Volk used different size decals for their larger CE28's.

No comments:

Post a Comment