Thursday, February 11, 2010

At the Body Shop..

I drove the car to Golden Auto Muffler yesterday morning to get the exhaust connected. Afterwards I dropped off the car at Franklin Autobody to get the panels realigned, to get my side skirts installed, and to get the car buffed and polished.

A couple things noted while driving the car. The alignment is way off, and the right side wheel is toed in quite a bit. The wheels seemed to clear the fenders while driving on the streets, which is good. I didn't realize that the new LSD needs to be broken in, so once I get the car back, I am going to do some Figure 8's to break it in. Right now the LSD is very clunky and very stiff. I also heard that ATS LSD's require ATS fluids, so I am going to drain the Motul fluid and replace it with ATS fluid.

Hopefully the car isn't at the shop for too long. A lot of people have already stopped by and saw the car. I need to get it out of there quick so less people see it, lol.

Dropped off at Franklin Autobody..

No comments:

Post a Comment