Thursday, January 14, 2010

Clean Up..

Yesterday I finished bleeding the brakes. Thanks Albert for the can of ATE Super Blue. After I bled the brakes, I put on my track wheels and put the car back on the ground. I decided to test fit the fenders and front bumper to see how it looks, and I was jaw dropped. It looked so clean, mean and aggressive!! Next I installed my ATS clutch onto the motor and mounted the transmission. I then decided to attack the engine wiring harness and try cleaning it up with some nylon sleeving. That task took the whole day, and I still wasn't able to complete it.

Today I finished up the engine wiring harness. It was my first time doing anything like this, and it was a very tough task. It came out OK, not the greatest, but I'm fine with it. I just hope everything is wired correctly, with no cold joints or mixed wiring. After I finished the wiring harness, I scrubbed the engine and transmission, and prepped it for installation, which I plan on doing tomorrow.

Cwest kit..


ATS clutch installed..


Wiring mess..




Wiring harness complete..


Brake cleaner..


Clean engine and transmission..

No comments:

Post a Comment