I got a lot of progress done today. In the morning, UPS delivered my order from McMaster, which included a 14mm allen key wrench. This was used to remove the rear block plug, which allowed me to install my breather/catch can. Once the catch can was installed, I was able to install my intake manifold and finish up my wiring. I then filled the transmission and engine with their proper fluids, then drained the fuel tank, and refilled with fresh 91 octane. I primed the motor, then connected the distributor and the injector wires. I gave it another crank and it fired right up. It was almost startling, as it is open header, due to a custom header. I love the sound/raspyness of open header. I didn't get a chance to bring it up to operating temperature, due to it being night time, and it was loud as hell, but I plan to do that tomorrow. Also need to find a stock P2T (99-00 Civic SI) ECU, so I can check all my check engine lights. I am running a OBD2B ITR ECU,which has a constant CEL, since I removed the immobilizer chip.
The rest of the night consisted of installing little tidbits here and there, such as the rear bumper, the door windows, the 6pt harness anchors, and thinner lock nuts for my camber kit.
Wrinkled catch can installed..

Brand new axle nuts..

Motul transmission fluid..

Billion radiator hoses..

Motor in running condition..

Rear bumper installed..

Windows installed..


6pt harness anchors installed..

Camber kit..

Original lock nuts..

Original lock nuts vs. new lock nuts..

Installed and set at max camber..

Mad camber angle..

Street view of the workspace..
No comments:
Post a Comment