Brake lines and fuel filter installed..
Monday, January 4, 2010
Installation..
Haven't worked on the car lately due to a vacation to Tahoe for new years. Today I decided to finish up the headlight harness, and solder the HID wiring. I also drilled holes into the front bumper reinforcement so I can mount the harness to it, so it would be out of sight. I then used aircraft stripper to remove the oversprayed paint on the steering rack, the sway bar, the top hats and the shock forks. These were two tasks I have been dreading, so I am glad they are out of the way. Next I washed, prepped and painted my brake lines black, for a more stealth, clean look. I also installed the fuel filter at the same time, since it is in the same vicinity.
Brake lines and fuel filter installed..
Brake lines and fuel filter installed..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment